Back to Work

For those of you who have e-mailed about the lack of posting lately - I'm sorry! It has been a busy two weeks. To get everyone up to date...Addison is already 3 months old - very hard to believe. I have now gone back to work (half days) and she has started "school". The transition was definitely harder on me than her. She is just the happiest baby - nothing seems to upset her. She has definitely had a growth spurt. She is getting so long. She is still in newborn clothes, but some are starting to get too short. She is making all kinds of sounds....most of which are hilarious. She is laughing out loud, squealing and blowing bubbles. She has also found her feet, but I am not sure she realizes that they are actually attached to her body. She looks at them all the time, almost like she is asking herself, "why do those funny looking things keep following me around?" She is sleeping really well and on a pretty good routine. When I go into her room to get her up at 6am, she just looks up and shows me that big toothless grin (see the pics). It melts my heart completely! I absolutely LOVE being a mom. It is the best, most rewarding thing I have ever done! Overall, things are better than I had ever expected. Justin and I feel so blessed to have the privilege of raising such an adorable little girl. It is amazing how a child can change your whole perspective on life. GOD IS GOOD!!

No comments: