Our First Vacation


Here are some pics from our first family vacation. Well, I guess it was a vacation for Addison and me, but more of a business trip for Justin. He had a conference in Biloxi at the Beau Rivage. So, while he was in business meetings all day, Addison and I hung out at the pool, ate out at yummy restaurants, played in the sand and shopped at the outlet malls. Justin was able to join us in the evenings, and we all had a great time. Addison was sooo good. She is still small enough that I was able to strap her into the Baby Bjorn and off we went. I was very nervous about her crying at night and keeping up the neighbors in the hotel, but she slept like a champ - probably worn out from all the activities. I think Addison had fun experiencing so many new things. She LOVED the water at the pool, but she was not so sure about the sand at the beach. She also loved watching everyone. She is definitely a people watcher like her mommy! Overall, it was a great time. It took so much more planning than any other vacation we have ever gone on...and SOOO much more luggage. She had more stuff than Justin and me combined. But it was great to get away and spend some time together before I go back to work!

4 comments:

Jason & Meg said...

Love the pics. Sounds like fun. I am glad you got to take her with you. I am looking forward to dinner sunday night. No bonging for you, you must come eat with the adults.

Anonymous said...

Too funny!! I have not heard from Chrissie about the bonging. Hopefully, she is not too mad :)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I love love love the swimsuit of Addisons, where is yours??? You know you are a hot mama even if you don't enjoy bonging with others :) I didn't reply b/c I couldn't think of a funny definition...lol you got one?

Anonymous said...

UPDATE your blog sista!! I love the vacation pics, but I wanna see more.:)