We had a great Easter Day. Justin and I went out to my mom's house where Addison met my grandmother for the first time. Addison is Mamaw's first great-grandchild, and they had the best time together. Mamaw even skipped out on the yummy lunch mom prepared so that she could "watch the baby". They were in their own little world just soaking it all in. It was so sweet to see them together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
She is sooo beautiful and MY how she has grown!!
Stacy Seago
She getting so big Lisa. Can't wait to get together soon. I love her in the basket, How Fun.
Lisa, I found your blog from a link on Andy & Andi's blog. Wanted to say hi and that Addison is so beautiful! Hope you are doing well and happy late Easter!
Kerri Callen Steele
Happy Easter!
Awww, ya'll look like a happy family in the pic. I can't believe how big she looks. I can't wait to see her on Sunday and you too.
Post a Comment