Good Ole Redneck Fun!

Sat night, we planned up a trip with a group of friends to the Pelahatchie Dirt Drag Races. We knew we were in for a treat when we were told that there were no bleachers..."just get there early so you can back your truck up to the drag strip". We really had a great time! It was especially fun when the girl drivers kept beating the boy drivers.
After that night, I decided...anyone can race a truck down a straight lane, But it takes real talent to place and keep earplugs in a 4 month and 11 month old's ears!! (They looked like Shrek Babies with the green plugs sticking out the sides of their heads!)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to tell you that I had so much fun hanging out with ya'll! You are right in saying we need to do it more. I am so thankful that I've gotten to know you and I LOVE your little girl. I seriously bonded with her. She's just a little blessing. Hope to see you soon!