4 months old



"They grow up too fast!" It sounds like such a cliche', but boy is that soo true! I can't believe Addison is already 4 months old. She is turning into a little girl, not just a baby anymore. In some ways it makes me proud, but in other ways it completely breaks my heart!
She is doing so much new stuff now:
- She is starting to play with her own toys (instead of just sitting there screaming until I play with them for her!).
- She now loves to be outside and has a "big girl" swing. It is a little too big for her, but that does not stop us!
- She now hardly ever uses a pacifier, unless we are out in public. She much more prefers to suck on her first two fingers! (We still give her a paci when we are out in public because everyone seems to touch her hands, and we can also stick it in her mouth when she gets too loud :)
- She is so much more interactive. She loves to talk and be a part of the conversation...if we could only tell what she was saying.
- Also, LOTS of drooling. I mentioned this to a dear friend last night and she replied, "yep, it's about time for teeth!" TEETH??? This is too much to handle at one time!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Absolutely adorable! Addison is growing up so quickly! All I can say is enjoy every moment you can with her! Seems like yesterday I was spending the weekend packing my bags anxiously awaiting the arrival of my "Littlest Angel"!!! Happy Birthday, Lisa, a couple of days early!!