Happy Mother's Day!



Here are a few pics from this weekend. My weekend started on Thursday when Chrissie, Jennifer, Mary Evelyn and myself headed to the Canton Flea Market. We had a great time, other than the 110 degree weather. Ok - maybe that is a bit of an exaggeration...but it was HOT!! We found a few bargains, but mostly saw some really craft ideas to which we all said, "we can make that!". That's when I should just spend 10 bucks and buy the item rather than spending 50 bucks on supplies and an entire weekend trying to be crafty!
Then Sat night, we got tickets to Brandon Day to see KC and the Sunshine Band. Thanks Chloe and Greg! We had a great time - even though I still do not remember hearing the "Shake Your Booty" song!
Finally, today Justin and I spent a relaxing morning sleeping late. We went to the late service at church and then went out for lunch. Justin and Addison gave me a great mother's day surprise and we spent the entire afternoon together! It is so special to celebrate Mother's Day on the receiving end this year! Justin and I are blessed with such great moms and I hope I can live up to the example that they have set! Happy Mother's Day Mom and Ms. Betty - We love you!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jason & Meg said...

I have to catch up on my blog. Jen put pics from the flea market. I am glad you had a happ Mother's Day.

Andi said...

Addison is adorable!! Happy Mother's Day - a little late!

Jennifer Walker said...

Hi Lisa. This is Jennifer (Tregre) Walker. Jamie sent me your blog when you created it and I saw it on Andi's too. Little Addison is adorable.

Just wanted to let you know about a new site that we created - www.babyblogaddict.com. Not sure if you are a blog addict like me, but there are lots of us out there! We'd love for you to check out the site when you get a chance and spread the word.

stacy seago said...

I can't believe how big she has gotten! HOpe ya'll are doing well....Stacy

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Mother's Day, Lisa!