This time last year, that was the question Justin and I were asking. These pics were taken during a trip we took to Orange Beach, AL for Memorial Day 2006. We had a suspicion that I may be pregnant, so we bought a pregnancy test from the drug store and took it in the hotel room. I remember the test showing a negative result, BUT Justin remembers me throwing it away after only a few minutes saying, "I'm not pregnant. I can't be pregnant!" Well, one week later we were in the doctor's office confirming the test was wrong (or I checked the results too soon). Little Addison was with us on that trip and we didn't even know it! Thank you Lord for the miracles You performed in the last year of our life. I wonder where we will be Memorial Day 2008?
Are We Pregnant?
This time last year, that was the question Justin and I were asking. These pics were taken during a trip we took to Orange Beach, AL for Memorial Day 2006. We had a suspicion that I may be pregnant, so we bought a pregnancy test from the drug store and took it in the hotel room. I remember the test showing a negative result, BUT Justin remembers me throwing it away after only a few minutes saying, "I'm not pregnant. I can't be pregnant!" Well, one week later we were in the doctor's office confirming the test was wrong (or I checked the results too soon). Little Addison was with us on that trip and we didn't even know it! Thank you Lord for the miracles You performed in the last year of our life. I wonder where we will be Memorial Day 2008?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I got a little freaked when I read your title. I thought this was new news you were sharing.
Post a Comment