Me & Addison


Well, it seems as though we are beginning to learn that night time is for SLEEPING!! She is doing much better, sleeping anywhere from 2-4 hrs at a time. It is not consistent, but is getting better! We decided that if she keeps this up, we might move her from the pack-n-play into her big-girl-bed (crib) on her 1 month birthday, which is Wednesday! Can ya'll believe she is almost a month old. She is growing up TOO FAST!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet girl looks like she is growing. Elias told me how excited he is about Addie Grace getting her shots so he can come play. I was so worried about having E around her, only to find out that Chloe and Catherine brought their kids in your house-I can be to crazy some times.

Anonymous said...

I have to admit you two look adorable! Of course, I am the mother and grandma. If you think time is passing too fast, try being in my shoes where MY BABY just had a baby! Oh, goodness, it is waaaayyyy to early on Monday to think about being old. Sooooo, I will go and try to get some work done. If she keeps on growing we will need a little spending money to go shopping.. . . .Love 'ya!

Unknown said...

She's beautiful, Lisa! Hope you don't mind, but I linked you guys on our page: FlowersFamily.Aboutmybaby.com. Feel free to link us if you want. Hope to see her one day!

stacy seago said...

You both look so beautiful! What a great picture. And no, I can't believe she is almost one month old!!