Happy Valentine's Day


Today, Addison went back to the doctor for her weekly weight checks. All went VERY WELL!!! She has gained weight and her jaundice is gone!
She now weighs 6lbs 14oz, a gain of 9oz. She was suppose to gain about 1/2 oz every day for the past week...we almost tripled that goal! I told ya'll she had been eating alot! Either I am the feeding champion of all moms OR her diaper was a little wet when they weighed her - OOPS!!!
The doctor was very pleased with her progress and said that if everything still looks good next week, he does not need to see her again until her 2 month shots. YEAH!!!
A special 'shout out' to my wonderful husband on Valentine's Day! Justin has been so helpful and loving over the past 3 weeks. I could not imagine spending my life and raising a family with anyone else. He is an awesome husband and even better daddy! Here's to a Valentine's Day like none other!

2 comments:

Jason & Meg said...

I am so glad to hear she's gaining weight. She is so adorable. I can't wait to see and hold her again!

stacy seago said...

Yeah.....what a beautiful little girl she is!!!!