I have been tagged!

I have been tagged by Shelley to share 7 random things that most people may not know about me.
So, Here goes!
1. I LOVE birthdays! My birthday, your birthday, every one's birthday. I feel like your birthday is one of the few "holidays" that is solely yours. So, I try to make people I love feel really special on their birthday!
2. Since graduating from high school, I have attended 6 different colleges and earned 3 different degrees.
3. I married my high school sweetheart! Justin and I started dating when we were 15 years old, and dated for 10 years before we got married.
4. Up until a few months ago, I never worked within a 50 mile radius of my house. I have always worked in rural areas, and had at least a 50 minute one way commute to work.
5. I LOVE movie theatre popcorn. When Justin and I were dating in high school, he use to go to the movies to buy me popcorn and then rent a movie for us to watch at the house. UNTIL - one time, he ran into a few of his friends at the movies and they asked what movie he was coming to see. Needless to say, now we have to go see a movie at the theatre to get my popcorn!
6. I am NOT normally a crafty person, but I DO go through crafty "spurts". Also, I like to go to craft shows to get ideas, but rarely spend money to buy anything because I always say, "I can make that!" But I rarely do!
7. I need a recipe to make EVERYTHING! I still have to read the box for mac & cheese. I am not one of those people who can just "throw something together" That scares me to death! I need detailed instructions with exact measurements!
Now - I tag Brandi, Brittany , and Kerri.

1 comment:

Michele said...

But you do know how to make a great pot of spaghetti!