Her party was so much fun! We had SO many people show up to help us celebrate, and that really meant alot to us! Addison was in such a good mood. She ended up staying up until the last person left around 9:30. The funniest thing is - the next morning, the first thing she did (when she woke up) was walk into the living room to make sure her toy pile was still there. She has so many things to play with that she really can't play with anything! I finally took most of her toys and put them up. We are alternating toys every few days, so that she will actually play with them instead of going from toy to toy. I think she was a bit overwhelmed!
Lots of you have asked - Her cake came from Dream Cakes. I think it turned out really cute, and it was delicious too! I would highly recommed them!


4 comments:
those are too cute! i love her birthday outfit, it is adorable!!
Her cake is precious! If you don't mind me asking, who made that? (I am trying to take notes of all these first birthdays since Kolton's is coming up quickly!)
It makes me sad to think that a year has already flown by!!! Wow, she is already ONE!! Unbelievable! She is so precious!! Dream Cakes did Mary Grace's cake also. I love them!
Happy Birthday Addison!!!
I still can't believe it has been a year!
Addison is so adorable...we really need to get together. I don't know if you have looked at Pace's pics lately, but I think they look alike! See what you think!?!
Post a Comment