It really was a great trip, and we had alot of fun! We stayed in the Honeymoon Suite of a beautiful bed and breakfast. The house was so beautiful with a spectacular front porch and back courtyard area. It was really a treat! Thanks Justin!
Night in Natchez
Well ~ Justin and I finally took the plunge. We left Addison for the first time and took an overnight trip to Natchez last weekend. We have been talking about it for a couple of months, and I would always change my mind at the last minute. So, Justin took it upon himself to plan a one night get-away and surprise me! He really had everything thought out. He gave me enough time to plan sufficiently, but not enough time to think about it too much! He had his mom, "MiMi", lined up to keep Addison at our house that night. We left around 3:00pm on Saturday and at 8:00 the next morning, I was packing to come home :-)
It really was a great trip, and we had alot of fun! We stayed in the Honeymoon Suite of a beautiful bed and breakfast. The house was so beautiful with a spectacular front porch and back courtyard area. It was really a treat! Thanks Justin!



It really was a great trip, and we had alot of fun! We stayed in the Honeymoon Suite of a beautiful bed and breakfast. The house was so beautiful with a spectacular front porch and back courtyard area. It was really a treat! Thanks Justin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
We need to plan a night or afternoon out with all the kiddos. I have missed ya'll.
Glad you took the plunge, maybe Jason and I will follow your footsteps at some point.
All that work for a tooth and you don't even have a pic of it:) I got her birthday card and I loved it...so cute. Looks like ya'll have been busy with Addison...so much fun:)
Can't believe that child is almost one year old! Wow, how time flies!
what a good hubby!
Post a Comment