Well, I have learned that with mobility comes a bit of curiosity. This is how I found her the other afternoon. We had been playing in her room and I walked out for less than 2 minutes. She had already moved herself across the room and she was taking everything out of her laundry basket. I had to take a pic of her first "mischief". I know that this is just the beginning of many adventures to come!
The FUN has just begun!
Addison is ON THE MOVE! She isn't exactly crawling, but she is mobile in a variety of ways. She is quite efficient in the "belly scoot" on her knees and elbows, and the "sitting scoot" on her bottom. However, her fastest method of mobility is still rolling. She can roll from one side of the room to the other before you even realize she is gone.
Well, I have learned that with mobility comes a bit of curiosity. This is how I found her the other afternoon. We had been playing in her room and I walked out for less than 2 minutes. She had already moved herself across the room and she was taking everything out of her laundry basket. I had to take a pic of her first "mischief". I know that this is just the beginning of many adventures to come!
Well, I have learned that with mobility comes a bit of curiosity. This is how I found her the other afternoon. We had been playing in her room and I walked out for less than 2 minutes. She had already moved herself across the room and she was taking everything out of her laundry basket. I had to take a pic of her first "mischief". I know that this is just the beginning of many adventures to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I love it!! You will have to let her play with Elias so they can get into some "mischief" together. You are right....the FUN has just begun.
She is just precious Lisa! Oh, now the fun begins!
She is too cute. I can't wait for Brinkley to reach that stage, but then again I can. I love to snuggle her right now and marvel at how little she is and how much she has already grown. I hesitate to rush her to grow up. But it will all be fun.
She's sooo, sooo cute!! 8)
thanks for the e-mail about the crazy lady copying the pics..
find mums knickers for me i want to cumfill them
Post a Comment