Here are some pics of her long awaited 1st bow! Ok, I know it is a stretch (I had the bow barely holding on to her 10 strands of hair). BUT, I am tired of everyone calling her a little boy. Even when she is dressed in all pink, strangers will come up and say, "He is so pretty, he should have been a girl!" Maybe a bow will stop the confusion!
Lastly, here is a pic of her trying her best to crawl. She gets so frustrated when something is out of her reach that she wants, and like any good mom, I sit back and watch her try to figure it out! Well, lately her method of choice is what I would call a "straight leg, foot push". She lays down flat on her belly and propels herself forward with her feet/toes. It is too funny! But, her little belly gets so red and irritated that I am trying to encourage her to get on all fours. Then, when she finally gets on all fours, she gets so excited she moves her arms and does a face plant into the floor :-( Maybe it will all come together for her soon!

3 comments:
I love her little head popping out of the crib. She is so adorable. I am totally with you on the bow, I am a girl thing. When we went to our 2 day check up she was dressed in pink and a man stopped and said oh how cute, is it a girl or boy? I thought to myself yes I dress my boy in all pink...Here's your sign! It happened when we went to get my hair cut she was covered in a pink blanket and someone still asked is it a girl?? Jason and I just laugh.
Her bow is so cute!
She's so beautiful! I love the picture of her in the crib...she's got the sweetest face! 8)
Post a Comment