Lunch with Friends

Today, I met some friends for lunch. We try to meet as often as our schedules will allow, and I am so grateful that I have such a great group of Godly women to share my life secrets , surprises and sorrows.
L to R: Chrissie and Elias (13 months), Adrianne and Avery (10 months), Me and Addison (7 months), Mary Evelyn and Brinkley (3 weeks), Amanda (still working on getting her some kiddos!)
Addison was not shy at all with Mr. Elias. She was so funny trying to play with him. He would look at her then get shy and fall into Chrissie's arms.

2 comments:

odomfamilyfun said...

Hey! Yes, I found you on Catherine's blog & had no idea you knew her. Troy looked at yall's site & loved it, too! I decided that I could blog if the rest of the world was blogging :)
Are you at home now? We all need to get together soon (Troy sees Justin at "cards", but I never see you!).
Yall look like yall are doing great. Addison is darling!
:)
Brittany

Anonymous said...

You will have to tell Justin that I guess he doesn't have to worry about Elias trying to get some suga from Addison for a while:) I will tell E that he is on Justin's good side for now...lol I had a great time at lunch too. It is always a great time getting with the girls (and Elias).