Due to some recent privacy issues, our blog is moving to 'Private' status. I REALLY hate to do this, since I LOVE meeting new Blog Friends, but I feel it is necessary for the safety of our family.
SO - for all of you who want to keep up with us after I do the change-over, please send me an e-mail or leave a comment below. I will add your e-mail address to the 'invite' list, which will give you full access to the blog. I will not change the status for a week or so, in order to give everyone time to respond.
l feel SO sad, because I have gotten to "know" so many people through the blog. It is like a big extended network of friends. I guess a few "looney toons" will spoil all the fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
Hey Lisa, please include me in the invite list.
Also, my friend Stephanie likes to read your blog, so can you include her too??? tigers14@bellsouth.net
Hey Lisa! Addison is just precious! I would love to get her and Pace together sometime. Please put me on your blog list (jbsparkspt@aol.com).
Hey. Chrissie and Catherine told me what happened. so scary!!! I need to rethink all of this blogging stuff. so not worth putting my family in jeopardy. very scary.
Please include me...tregre314@yahoo.com
Me too...jennwalker527@yahoo.com.
Goodness...what happened? I enjoy keeping up with little Addison and your family, so add me to the list.(davidnshelley@comcast.net) That stinks cause we started a blog so that family and friends could keep up with us...especially our family that lives so far away. If I wanted to set mine on private, would my family have to start a blog to see it or could I simply use their e-mail address? Please let me know because I want to do whatever it takes to keep our family safe. Thank you for informing us of it!!
me too, steele.kerri@gmail.com
don't forget me... I hate that. I too have enjoyed meeting new blog friends. I will have to look into changing over.
Please add me to your invite list! I love keeping up with you and Addison! My email is acruthirds@hotmail.com
Hey, include us :) odomfamilyfun@gmail.com
Brittany
ME! Please include me!!! And please let me know what happened. Email please!!
Please include me! martychristy@comcast.net
Thanks!
Girlfriend, I hope I make the private list. Sorry I didn't get to talk to you much at bible study.
I would also like to be added. lpalmire@hotmail.com (Lauren Palmire Morrow)
Lauren
Please add me to your list...I love to keep up with your little one. bizhibbard@comcast.net
Sign me up! My google email is kellyccrawford@yahoo.com
Post a Comment