Friday, Addison and I ventured out for our first lunch date. We met Amanda, Chrissie, Elias, Mary Evelyn and baby Breland (expected to arrive in August) at a local Mexican restaurant. What fun we had!! As you can see from the pics, Addie Grace slept the entire time. We spent 30 minutes trying to wake her up. Elias tried to charm her with his good looks and wagon wheel snacks, but she was not having any of it. I guess sleeping through the entire lunch was better than crying the whole time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That's my girl. Ignore those guys!
Elias knows that Addison is playing hard to get. He told me that she whispered to him....ummm well Daddy Justin reads this sooo I better not say that she told him how handsome she thinks he is...and I better not say that he thinks she is cute tooo....these kiddos
I know it - Baby E is all she has been grunting about lately. Maybe we can get them together soon!
Post a Comment