6 Week Update

Addison had her weekly weight check and she is continuing to gain weight. Our baby girl now weighs 8lbs 4oz. Her pediatrician was really pleased, as were her mommy and daddy! The doc cleared us to begin reducing the amount of formula supplement we offer her. Instead of offering 2 oz of formula after each feeding, we will now offer formula after one feeding and expressed breast milk after the next, alternating back and forth. The doc also said it would be fine to let her sleep through the night, instead of waking her to eat every 3 hours. Last but not least, we no longer have to go for weekly weight checks. So, our next appointment is in 2 weeks to get her get 8 week shots!
I also had my 6 wk check-up this week. My OB/GYN said that all my blood work had returned to normal. What a blessing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed lunch on Friday. I am soooo glad that you have good news to report this week!!!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed lunch on Friday. I am soooo glad that you have good news to report this week!!!