Back to Church


Today was our long awaited first day back to church. I did not have the courage to leave her in childcare, and was too nervous she would be a distraction to others in the sanctuary (not only because she so darn cute, but also because she has found her voice and makes some of the loudest and funniest noises). So, we ventured to The Retreat. The Retreat is a "living room" just outside the sanctuary for moms to take little ones when they get fussy during church services. It has a live closed circuit video feed of the worship center, allowing you to worship with your little ones without disturbing others. I was hoping that she would sleep right through the service so next week we could take her into the sanctuary...WRONG!!! She LOVED making a beautiful noise for the Lord - but it did not stop when the music stopped. It continued through the entire sermon. It was really cute, but distracting for Justin and myself. So, maybe next week I will be brave enough to leave her with the childcare.

2 comments:

Janice Knight said...

I am sure her singing was as sweet as an angel's. She also looks adorable in her Sunday gettup!

Jason & Meg said...

I am glad ya'll are getting back into the swing of things. I can't wait to see ya'll soon.