My baby girl HATES to feel like she is alone. These three pics were taken, literally, within 5 seconds of one another. As you can see (pic #1), she will be in a full blown wail if she notices I am out of her sight - which by the way is only a few feet! But, as soon as I call her name she immediately changes her tune (pic #2); and finally, when I get close enough for her to see my face, she SMILES (pic #3)!!!
I have to say, this is the most wonderful feeling in the entire world! To know that she recognizes me as a safe and secure element in her life is AMAZING! I am continually reminded of how much our Heavenly Father loves us. When I feel alone and cry out to Him, I also immediately feel safe and secure. I will not always be there for Addison when she cries out, but the Lord will always be there for His children! What relief and burden I find in that fact. Relief, that I know Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior; and burden, to raise my child in a God-centered home so that she may also know the security that will never leave her side! He loves us more than we can imagine, and having Addison Grace gives me a mere glimpse of His love for us! I am so grateful that the Lord continually teaches me more about Him and His love for me.

4 comments:
what a priledge to be a mom. we get the cries and the smiles from these precious babies. the smiles melt your heart,even if it is gas.
Amen, sister!! Oh how the Lord loves us...even more than we love our children!:) I cannot imagine!!
good girl nice n wide mmmmmmmmmmmmmm you will love the taste be sure to swallow not spit like a good girl
they suck so so good boys too
Post a Comment