WE ARE BACK!!!

Hi Everyone! Thanks for being patient during our blogging hiatus. I know it has been a while, but we are back in the business of blogging.
I will try to get everyone up to date.


Since the last post, we have had ALOT going on, most of which involves Addison and the pediatrician :-( We are SOOO thankful that she never got sick, UNTIL a few months ago. I won't bore you with the details, but it includes a respiratory virus, breathing treatments every 4 hours (day and night), double red hot ear infections, 2 rounds of antibiotic, her first tooth, running a fever for over 2 weeks, diarrhea (because of the tooth and antibiotics), 2 more ear infections, an allergic reaction to an unknown food, a viral rash all over her body, and a partridge in a pear tree :-)


Here are some recent pics.
I will start with Halloween. I have to say she was the cutest darn cow I have ever seen. We even taught her how to say "MOO!"


Here is a deer Justin killed. He FINALLY had time to get in the woods, and he came home with dinner :-)


Christmas was absolutely magical! Addison had her first picture with Santa, which did not turn out exactly like I had imagined. She was terrified! (After Santa started talking to Addison, I was a bit scared myself.) I was hoping she would be curious, but terrified is the more appropriate word!


We had a really great Christmas holiday! We were able to visit with most of the family, and Addison loved everyone watching her open gifts. Her favorite activity was taking off all the bows and gift tags. By the time Christmas got here, I had NO IDEA who each gift was for - she had taken off all the gift tags.
Addison got so many cute things. Her favorite gift was from my brother. He got her this silly looking chair with an activity table on the top. It is VERY loud and she LOVES it. She would not leave the chair behind. Where ever Addison went that ENTIRE day, she would drag the chair with her. My mom got her a baby doll, which Addison ignored, until mom put the baby doll in her chair. Addison then grabbed the baby doll by her head and slung her out of the chair! They don't call her Feisty at school for nothing :-)

Addison has always been a climber. So now, she has learned how move her chair next to a table (or anything else she wants to reach) and she will climb on the chair and stand up, using it as a ladder. What can I say, the girl has smarts!
Here are some Christmas pics.

4 comments:

steele family said...

Merry Christmas!

Shelley said...

I'm so glad to have an update on your sweet family. I check it often. Addison is so precious, and I'm glad she's feeling better. Sorry y'all had to go through all that though. Also....LOVE the new look for your blog!!;)

Jason & Meg said...

YEAH!!!! i am so glasd you are back. Between your break in blogging and missing bible study I have missed talking with you. We MUST catch up soon. I am also glad Addison is feeling better, I don't look forward to those days.

Bridget said...

Well, Happy New Year!
I love her little outfit for her Santa visit! I love anything monogramed! ;)
And she is the most adorable little cow I've seen. ;)