Weekend Fun


I know - I have been a HUGE slacker. We have been really busy over the past few weeks, and honestly, I have been spending all my quality time with the family. Addison is getting to be so much fun, and Justin and I have enjoyed trying to keep up with her!

Here are some pics from this past weekend. We went to Arkansas State University Homecoming Game (where Justin played ball). We went up on Friday afternoon and stayed in Memphis. We had a great time in downtown Memphis and on Beale Street. She LOVED it! She was amazed at all the lights and sounds. Then on Sat morning we headed to Jonesboro, AR to spend some time on the campus before the game. They have made so many upgrades since we went there. It is fabulous! Addison loved the game, especially the band at halftime! I figured she would get bored and fussy, but she stayed awake from 3:00 taligating through the entire game. I was shocked!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like ya'll had a fun time. I can't be upset about the slacker of a blogger you were since you were spending time with your fam...but can't you post some pics every once in a while....okay okay I know what you are thinkin...I am one to be talking.

steele family said...

sounds like a fun trip!

Anonymous said...

I had the wrong email address in to invite you to view my blog...sorry:) I hope you got the new invite.