Happy Father's Day


Happy 1st Father's Day to to my wonderful hubby! Justin contributes so much to our family, and he is doing an awesome job as a dad! I just love to see Justin and Addison playing together. My favorite is when he sings to her. He doesn't know the words to any of the songs but that does not stop him. He somehow combines "Jesus Loves Me" with the "Star Spangled Banner", but Addison LOVES IT! He is becoming such a great dad!
Justin and I are also very blessed to have great dads! We feel so fortunate to have my dad and Mr. Willie so involved in our lives, and now in Addison's life! We are blessed beyond measure!
The pics above are from a quick swim at dad's house on Sunday. Addison really likes the water. Also, I posted pics of her first spoon feeding. We are now feeding her rice cereal 2x/day. She really does not like it, and has no idea what to do with it when I put it in her mouth....Hopefully, she will catch on soon!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jason & Meg said...

It is about time you updated. You have been a slacker. I can't believe it's time for cerel yet. She's growing so fast!
I'll see you Saturday, I can't wait.

Andi said...

She's such a cutie! I used Shelley McLeod for the cake!! She does the most beautiful cakes I've ever seen. She lives her and Brandon. Let me know if you ever need her number. She's so creative and can do just about anything!!

Anonymous said...

Big girl eating that cereal...Yum Yum. Justin, the star spangled banner? I will tell Scott to teach you Hush little baby don't you cry. He KNOWS every stinkin WORD to that song...I don't even know the song.

Anonymous said...

don't cry baby girl it's onlycum and soon you will love the taste