Addison is now ROLLING! She did it for the first time Sunday afternoon, trying to avoid taking a nap. She had fallen asleep in my arms and I tried to put her down in her crib without waking her. Needless to say, my tactics were unsuccessful, however I noticed she was trying to roll over. I was able to grab the camera in time to get the entire sequence! The first time around, it took her about 15 minutes to get everything in the right spot (arm straight out and leg tucked under). But after that, she was on a roll, literally! She was rolling over as quick as I could get her onto her belly! I am SO proud of my baby girl!
Roly Poly
Addison is now ROLLING! She did it for the first time Sunday afternoon, trying to avoid taking a nap. She had fallen asleep in my arms and I tried to put her down in her crib without waking her. Needless to say, my tactics were unsuccessful, however I noticed she was trying to roll over. I was able to grab the camera in time to get the entire sequence! The first time around, it took her about 15 minutes to get everything in the right spot (arm straight out and leg tucked under). But after that, she was on a roll, literally! She was rolling over as quick as I could get her onto her belly! I am SO proud of my baby girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I am so impressed you caught it on camera. It's funny that she is watching you the entire time.
What a big girl she is becoming....crawling is next :) Love the pics of Addison. My favorite is the 3 or 4 with her fingers in her mouth and of course the ones with the tutu on!
Yeah, Addison! You must have a good camera with a quick flash!
mmmmmmmmmm yes so hot still in her crib, gonna get hernaked and have some fun
Post a Comment