Here are a few pics from Father's Day. Justin and I took Addison to Yogi Bear park. My dad had his camper out there for the weekend, so we joined him for a day at the splash pad. We all had a blast.
Cute pics! I keep wanting to go to Yogi. You'll have to tell us more about it. I heard they went up on their prices so with FIVE of us...I just need to know more before we pay all that. KWIM? Glad ya'll had fun!
2 comments:
Cute pics! I keep wanting to go to Yogi. You'll have to tell us more about it. I heard they went up on their prices so with FIVE of us...I just need to know more before we pay all that. KWIM? Glad ya'll had fun!
Hey. So I hear you bought a monogram machine...what kind did you get? do you like it?
Post a Comment