I am a little late posting this, but I recently celebrated my 30th birthday. Justin took the week off work (he said it was to tear down the garage, but secretly it was to celebrate my birthday) We had so much family time (outside watching him tear down the garage :-). Justin made it a really special time for me. I dont think I cooked all week, he took me out to a wonderfully romantic dinner, and he also treated me to a shopping spree.
Since Justin and I both turned 30 this year, we decided back in March that we would take a big trip for a combined 30th b-day present. So, we went to Vegas a few months back and had a blast. We stayed on the strip at the Venetian, and took road trips to Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon. Here are some pics. (you can speed up the slide of pics by pressing the + sign in the bottom left corner)




4 comments:
Looks like it was a great trip! What a good hubby you have :) Happy Birthday.
How did I miss your B-day. I am such a slacker. Happy B-dAY!!!
Oh my...y'all have really been busy! Happy late birthday, again, and thank you for my birthday wishes too!:)
Well, I'm about to enjoy looking at all your pictures from the trip...glad y'all are doing well.
I'm SO late in posting this, but Happy Birthday!!
Post a Comment