Saturday, Addison had some Spring pics taken by Amy Bates. I think they turned out great! Amy really captured her personality. Hope you enjoy - Let me know what you think!
YEAH - I just saw Addison this afternoon at "school"! I did not realize they are in the same class! Today was Kolton's first official day in Mrs. Brenda's class, but I can tell it is going to be great! He is worn out after playing so much! I can already tell this is challenging him to be like the "big kids!" How long will Addison be in there? I saw her precious earrings! She is adorable! Maybe we can get together sometime soon and have a play date at the park!
Look at what a big girl Addison is...I never know who she looks like, but my her eyes are gorgeous:) Just read all your post that I have been behind on...now its my turn to be called the slacker. I must say I read the list of things that not many peps know about you and I think I knew almost all of them....I was so proud of myself:)
5 comments:
Those are so good... Addison has your beautiful eyes, Lisa.
Lisa, she is precious. We have GOT to get her and Pace together!
Hey Lisa!
YEAH - I just saw Addison this afternoon at "school"! I did not realize they are in the same class! Today was Kolton's first official day in Mrs. Brenda's class, but I can tell it is going to be great! He is worn out after playing so much! I can already tell this is challenging him to be like the "big kids!" How long will Addison be in there? I saw her precious earrings! She is adorable! Maybe we can get together sometime soon and have a play date at the park!
Happy Monday!
Look at what a big girl Addison is...I never know who she looks like, but my her eyes are gorgeous:) Just read all your post that I have been behind on...now its my turn to be called the slacker. I must say I read the list of things that not many peps know about you and I think I knew almost all of them....I was so proud of myself:)
she is beautiful! the pictures are great.
Post a Comment