1/2 Year Old!



Wow! I can't believe Addison is already 6 months old. Where does the time go?
Sorry it has been so long since an update, but things have been crazy! My "part-time" job has temporarily turned into full time due to an increase in patient caseload and continued decrease in staffing. So, if anyone knows a PT or PTA looking for a job...send them my way!!!
As for our little one, she is doing great. We went to the doc this afternoon and he said we could not have a better baby if we had special ordered her! She is right on target, growing like a weed and reaching all of her milestones before target. She is now in the 50th percentile for both height and weight. (It is hard to believe we were once worried about her not gaining weight) She is sitting up on her own for short periods of time, rolling/belly crawling all over the place, and "talking" up a storm. She now screams "BAAA BAAA BAAA" at everything. (Thanks, mom, for teaching her this...next time try MaMa:) She is eating really well. We have slowly worked our way through peas, sweet potatoes and green beans. I hope to get through all the veggies and start on fruit soon! So far, she is loving every bit of it (as you can see in the pic). She is also moving all over the place. I am now having to be very aware of where she is at all times. The other day, I was in the kitchen while she was playing on a blanket in the keeping room. I looked down and could not see her. I walked around the bar and she had rolled/belly crawled under the couch! Silly girl :) When I bent down to look at her, she just gave me that big toothless grin...she was so proud! I can tell I am going to have to do some serious baby proofing in the next couple of months!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

steele family said...

that is such a great picture of Mommy and baby! so cute!!

Jason & Meg said...

We missed you too for dessert. I am looking forward to lunch. Jason is also telling Brinkley to stay put. He has a busy week next week, lots of meetings. Maybe she'll listen.

Michele said...

I can't believe she's already 6 months old! Wow, time has flown.

P.S. I LOVE your new hair cut!

Justin and Lisa Rhodes said...

Thanks Mich! I was wondering if anyone would notice :-)

Anonymous said...

What??? She is belly crawling??? You did not tell me that:) She looks like she is enjoying her food...mmmm...did you taste the baby food before you gave it to her?? It is sooo yummy:)

Anonymous said...

Note to Mary Evelyn's comment...Brinkley is already not listening to Daddy Jason...she did not wait to before making her grand appearance on Wed.