YES - This is my child! My BABY - sitting on her new potty.
She began about a month ago telling me "pee-pee" or "poo-poo", when she needed a diaper change. I thought that was great, I was really excited. My girl is so smart! THEN, a few weeks later she was still saying pee-pee and poo poo, but when I went to change her, she was still dry. Well, I began to notice that she would need a diaper change a few minutes later. SOO, being the pro-active mom I am, I decided to buy her a potty, just to see what would happen. I thought she would play with it, sit on it to watch TV, step on it to reach things....BUT NO, she has gone poo poo in (or around) the potty THREE times, and would probably have used it more if I encouraged it at all. You may ask, why "around the potty?" Well, little Miss Curious can't wait until she is finished using the potty before she turns around to see what she has done!
My plan is to help her use the potty only when she asks. I really don't expect her to be consistent with it for a while, so am going to enjoy the diaper days for as long as possible!!!

8 comments:
Oh my! That's so awesome, Lisa! See, now I have potty-envy because my girls are officially mortified of the potty now. Ugh...
She's looking more and more like you to me :) She's beautiful!
that is amazing!
Oh my gosh, that is awesome! Way to go Addison! Sounds like you're going to have a smooth potty training experience!
All three of my nieces were potty trained between 18 and 22 months...so go ahead encouraging her. Great to see you guys this morning
You never know, she just might pick it up!! SHe is so cute!
very cute! my kids tell me when they have tee-teed or pooed but there hasn't been a great interest in the potty--i'm thinking i might give it a go around thanksgiving when they hit 2. i'm content with diapers for now.:) we've seen addison the past few days at school, and carrington always tells her BYE BYE:) i'm so glad they are there together--hope to see you soon!
VERY impressive! The Crawford's aren't doing as well. The birth of Cole derailed the potty train. Way to go, Addison!
let me drink her warm piss fresh from her fat littletwat then lick her clean
Post a Comment